out there which handle the new date properly.

Anyway, no excuses. I'm a bad boy.

robh
Re: bug in custom logging.. [ In reply to ]

> Patch it for gods sake. Tell us what's wrong, how it manifests itself etc, etc.

The patches at hyperreal were updated to reflect it. Maybe I
should have given a little patch for existing setups.
Re: bug in custom logging.. [ In reply to ]

> Mmm, couldn't find these in 0.3's http_log.c. Whatcha talking 'bout?

relative to E25 - custom error responses.
Re: bug in custom logging.. [ In reply to ]
Hmmm... could I ask for the patch currently known as B45 to be folded
into E24 on the same principle? ;-).

rst
Re: bug in custom logging.. [ In reply to ]
> Please remove the lines...
>
> if (err_string == NULL) {
> *err_string = '\0';
> }
>

> from http_log.c

Patch it for gods sake. Tell us what's wrong, how it manifests itself etc, etc.

> It's a load of crap (of my making).
>
> Unfortunately, our "Not-modified" problem with Netscape and our
> new date format meant that it was only when Brian tried it
> online that the problem came to light. Presumably there are browsers
> out there which handle the new date properly.
>
> Anyway, no excuses. I'm a bad boy.

Yeah well, don't take it as a cue to fukup again ;)

> robh

Ay.
Re: bug in custom logging.. [ In reply to ]