implement cookies so those two lines should be removed.

Brian

brian@organic.com brian@hyperreal.com http://www.[hyperreal,organic].com/
Re: bug in config-logging module? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 19 Nov 1995 09:29:11 -0800 (PST) you wrote:

>Also, I noticed the cookie module only delivers cookies to browsers
>claiming to be Mozilla - there are now three other browsers which
>implement cookies so those two lines should be removed.

Which browsers do this?

Garey Smiley
SoftLink Services
garey@slink.com
http://www.slink.com/
(216)848-1312 FAX/Data(216)699-4474
Re: bug in config-logging module? [ In reply to ]
%{content-type}o probably should be made to work, but it doesn't
right now --- the outgoing content-type header is special-cased in
a way that the logging module doesn't know about. Sorry.

rst [.suddenly wondering why he got more mail between Saturday and
Sunday noon than he did on Thursday and Friday put together...]
Re: bug in config-logging module? [ In reply to ]
> rst [.suddenly wondering why he got more mail between Saturday and
> Sunday noon than he did on Thursday and Friday put together...]

Tis a work weekend... (aren't they all...)
Re: bug in config-logging module? [ In reply to ]
> > rst [.suddenly wondering why he got more mail between Saturday and
> > Sunday noon than he did on Thursday and Friday put together...]
>
> Tis a work weekend... (aren't they all...)

It's also cold and dark outside for some people.

That's not my excuse though, it's T-shirt weather here. My excuse
is that the movie database needs constant attention.. I need sleep.