Mailing List Archive

Canadian Mirror Site for Apache
I've noticed that nowhere is there a Canadian Apache site for either FTP or
HTML. I would like to offer the services of HookUp Communications for
both of these.

HookUp currently runs two Web servers - NCSA 1.4.2 and Apache 0.6.5, each
running on a 486 DX2/66 running BSDI BSD/OS 2.0.1.

We have a T1 to Sprintlink in the States, and we are about to get a T1
directly to CANet, so that Canadian users can connect directly to us.

Our Apache server currently has 80 Virtual Hosts, and growing daily. We
will be moving to 0.8.14 (or later) as soon as I can figure out why CGIs
that work under 0.6.5 result in 500 Server Errors under 0.8.14.

Whenever anybody has a chance, let me know what you think about a
Canadian mirror site for Apache.

Thanks,

Richard Freilich