Mailing List Archive

[Fwd: New Apache imagemap module available]
c.i.w.s.u

Re: [Fwd: New Apache imagemap module available] [ In reply to ]
Nate - thanks for the module, I've pulled it down and installed it in
http://www.apache.org/dist/modules/contrib/ for now until we've had a
chance to give it a test run. We made some similar bug fixes to the one
which will be distributed with 1.0 (namely no more core dumps, returns
"default" on lack of coordinates, etc) so we'll see... let us know how it
compares when 1.0 comes out next week. Also, we eventually would like to
have a lack of coordinates (i.e. a lynx request) return a *menu* of all
available options, rather than just the default. Eventually... :)

Brian

brian@organic.com brian@hyperreal.com http://www.[hyperreal,organic].com/