Mailing List Archive

New documentation (was Re: 1.0 plans)
I've put a snapshot of the new documentation on hyperreal
in <URL:http://www.apache.org/new-docs/>

N.B. Do not update these files! I will overwrite the whole directory
with any updates. (FWIF I got a bandwidth of 210 bytes/second to hyperreal.)

As hyperreal will be down for the weekend, I'm temporarily keeping a
copy on
<URL:http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~drtr/apache/>
or
<URL:ftp://ftp-hst.ast.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/apache-docs/>
If you don't get good bandwidth to the UK, then you might prefer to
download the whole lot (non-interactively) from
<URL:ftp://ftp-hst.ast.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/apache-docs.tar.gz>

David.