Orion - The Enterprise Jamstack Wiki <https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
<joe@sunstarsys.com>
954.253.3732 <//954.253.3732>
Re: Time for a new libapreq2 release? [ In reply to ]
you're on the PMC. Why don't you do the tag&roll. ?

Re: Time for a new libapreq2 release? [ In reply to ]
Because my account no longer exists?

On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 1:43 AM Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:

> you're on the PMC. Why don't you do the tag&roll. ?
>
> On Sun, Aug 27, 2023 at 4:31?PM Joe Schaefer <joe@sunstarsys.com> wrote:
>
>> Seems like it’s been a year since the last release, which means it’s time
>> for good people to take another try at releasing something nondefective.
>>
>> Here to help with the quality control this time around.
>> --
>> Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
>> <https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
>> Orion - The Enterprise Jamstack Wiki
>> <https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
>> <joe@sunstarsys.com>
>> 954.253.3732 <//954.253.3732>
>>

>> --
Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
Re: Time for a new libapreq2 release? [ In reply to ]
Your LDAP record is still present [1]. You're still on the PMC of httpd and
perl. Commit rights to incubator, sis, subversion. Dunno where httpd went,
but as a PMC member of httpd you should have commit. We can fix that.

So should we fix this up, so you can walk through a libapreq2 release?

Cheers,
-g
[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committer/joes

Re: Time for a new libapreq2 release? [ In reply to ]
No objection. Happy to Tag and roll of my account is made available somehow.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 4:50 PM Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your LDAP record is still present [1]. You're still on the PMC of httpd
> and perl. Commit rights to incubator, sis, subversion. Dunno where httpd
> went, but as a PMC member of httpd you should have commit. We can fix that.
>
> So should we fix this up, so you can walk through a libapreq2 release?
>
> Cheers,
> -g
> [1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committer/joes
>

> On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 8:43?AM Joe Schaefer <joe@sunstarsys.com> wrote:
>
>> Because my account no longer exists?
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 1:43 AM Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> you're on the PMC. Why don't you do the tag&roll. ?

>> Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
>> <https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
>> Orion - The Enterprise Jamstack Wiki
>> <https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
>> <joe@sunstarsys.com>
>> 954.253.3732 <//954.253.3732>
>>

>> --
Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
Re: Time for a new libapreq2 release? [ In reply to ]
You "should" have commit access to svn:repos/asf/httpd/ now. We had to
re-add you to the "committers" list (which also implies receiving future
emails to that list).

Re: Time for a new libapreq2 release? [ In reply to ]
The readd is an acceptable loss at this point. Never could avoid Rich’s
spam since he culls from every list.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 5:51 PM Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:

> You "should" have commit access to svn:repos/asf/httpd/ now. We had to
> re-add you to the "committers" list (which also implies receiving future
> emails to that list).
>

> On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 3:52?PM Joe Schaefer <joe@sunstarsys.com> wrote:
>
>> No objection. Happy to Tag and roll of my account is made available
>> somehow.
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 4:50 PM Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Your LDAP record is still present [1]. You're still on the PMC of httpd
>>> and perl. Commit rights to incubator, sis, subversion. Dunno where httpd
>>> went, but as a PMC member of httpd you should have commit. We can fix that.
>>>
>>> So should we fix this up, so you can walk through a libapreq2 release?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> -g
>>> [1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committer/joes

>> Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.