I might as well ship it out before they came back. Hopefully, there isn't
too much that settled in shipment...

rst
Re: 0.8.14 on hyperreal [ In reply to ]
Apache 0.8.14 is on hyperreal, in the httpd/dist directory. This is a bit
more rushed than I'd like, but MIT is having some pretty severe internet
connectivity problems...

...which delayed this announcement in flight more than 24 hours (and made
me send another one, which you'll have already seen, from hyperreal).
The routing tables around here were *badly* screwed up. Let's hope that
doesn't happen again...

rst