Mailing List Archive

latest votes
There was no objects, there also wasn't any second to my request
to reduce the vote from 8pm to 6pm. So here is the latest:
( no changes from previous posting ).

To the builder:

The original patches are be found on hyperreal, or my ftp site
(ftp.qosina.com, just incase you can't get to hyperreal forwhatever
reason).

BenL Aram Andrew RobH RandyT
01a +1 +1 -1 +1 +1
02 0 +1 +1 +1 +1
04c +1 0 +1 +1 +1
05 -1 -1 -1 nv nv
05b +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
06a +1 +1 0 +1 +1
08 +1 +1 +1 +1 0
09 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

01a vetoed
02 passed
04c passed
05 vetoed
05b passed
06a passed
08 passed
09 passed

<Aram>

P.S. Do I have to record these anywhere on hyperreal?

Re: latest votes [ In reply to ]
I'll build a release based on these votes and put it on hyperreal this
evening... (I take it no one objects?)

rst
Re: latest votes [ In reply to ]
> I'll build a release based on these votes and put it on hyperreal this
> evening... (I take it no one objects?)

Yum.