these last couple of releases. It would be nice to knock off
whatever else and see if we can release a *final* beta after
the next patch round. Perhaps 0.8.14 is a 1.0 candidate....
Re: Releasing 1.0 [ In reply to ]

> Can we put together a TODO list for 1.0? Things seem pretty stable
> these last couple of releases. It would be nice to knock off
> whatever else and see if we can release a *final* beta after
> the next patch round. Perhaps 0.8.14 is a 1.0 candidate....

sounds good.

One thing (or things) that would be very useful to add before 1.0
is more fatal error trapping and reporting. Andy's mentioned this I
think.

e.g. one of the most common mistakes people make is misconfiguration
of user/group which results in a core dump - not a good introduction
to Apache :-)

rob
Re: Releasing 1.0 [ In reply to ]