Ben, you're patching the Configuration file. That's something that must
be done at installation time. The current Configuration defaults are for
SunOs (because it's so damn popular, and it continues a NCSA tradition).

Can you please upload a replacement when you get time and name it 04b_

thanks,
rob
--
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/
Re: patch 04 (SCO from Ben Laurie) [ In reply to ]

> I moved Ben Laurie's SCO patch from incoming to for_Apache_0.8.13/04_....
> but realise now it'll need changing.
>
> Ben, you're patching the Configuration file. That's something that must
> be done at installation time. The current Configuration defaults are for
> SunOs (because it's so damn popular, and it continues a NCSA tradition).
>
> Can you please upload a replacement when you get time and name it 04b_

Sure ... I still have to patch Configuration, but I'll change it back to
the defaults first!

--
Ben Laurie Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435
Freelance Consultant Fax: +44 (181) 994 6472

[.Note for the paranoid: "fear" as in "Fear and Loathing
in Las Vegas", "demon" as in Demon Internet Services, a
commercial Internet access provider.]