Mailing List Archive

dld.h
Do we have a dld.h available anywhere? Like an alpha version?

<Aram>
Re: dld.h [ In reply to ]
At 07:28 PM 9/7/95 BST, you wrote:
>> Do we have a dld.h available anywhere? Like an alpha version?
>
>What is this?

It's in the configuration files, as a loadable module. But the header files
are missing. Which I understand now is not part of apache.

<Aram>
Re: dld.h [ In reply to ]
It comes with the dld library, which you need to use the dld module...
around here, dld is something that someone else installed, but it should
be on prep.ai.mit.edu (which has had nothing to do with the AI lab for
years, no matter what the names look like) someplace.

rst
Re: dld.h [ In reply to ]
More precisely, dld is a GNU library which loads in .o files dynamically;
this is obviously OS-dependant code, but has been ported to a variety of
platforms. We have an optional (and experimental module) which loads other
modules using dld, if you have it, but you have to get dld itself elsewhere.

rst
Re: dld.h [ In reply to ]
> Do we have a dld.h available anywhere? Like an alpha version?

What is this?

> <Aram>

Ay.

Andrew Wilson URL: http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/
Elsevier Science, Oxford Office: +44 01865 843155 Mobile: +44 0589 616144