It looks like Brian is awake, so I'll let him update anything
I missed. ;-)

........Roy
Re: 0.8.10 is now public [ In reply to ]
>Should I mail all the people who wrote to apache-bugs to tell them ?

That would be nice -- you may want to include the changelog
part that applies to 0.8.10.

BTW, there is a LICENSE file (apache/LICENCE) that appears to be
out-of-date.

.....Roy
Re: 0.8.10 is now public [ In reply to ]
> I updated apache/index.html
> apache/docs/known_bugs.html
> apache/docs/compat_notes.html (just a typo fix)
>
> and added apache/dist/apache_0.8.10.tar.Z
> apache/dist/apache_0.8.10.tar.gz
> It looks like Brian is awake, so I'll let him update anything
> I missed. ;-)

I fixed a couple of references to 0.8.8 and a broken version of the
known bugs page.

there's also a link now from info.html to info/apache_users.html

Should I mail all the people who wrote to apache-bugs to tell them ?

rob
Re: 0.8.10 is now public [ In reply to ]
> >Should I mail all the people who wrote to apache-bugs to tell them ?
>
> That would be nice -- you may want to include the changelog
> part that applies to 0.8.10.

Okay, done.

About 180 people just got mailed, about 10 bounced.

rob,
hoping he's not going to get 170 "thank you" responses.