using custom modules anyway, so it might require some non-trivial
effort to verify they still work with a newer release...).

rst
Re: Final sanity check... [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 1 Aug 95 16:05:15 EDT Robert S. Thau wrote:
> Just to be sure we know what's up, I'd like to keep track of who's
> tested a fairly recent (i.e., 0.8.2 or later) Apache... the sites I
> know of are

[ list deleted ]

I just loaded 0.8.5 onto www.msstate.edu. It was running 0.8.4. We
run Solaris 2.4 (aka SunOS 5.4).

Cardiff is running SunOS (aka Solaris 1.x).

--Fwp (aka FWP)
Re: Final sanity check... [ In reply to ]
> Just to be sure we know what's up, I'd like to keep track of who's
> tested a fairly recent (i.e., 0.8.2 or later) Apache... the sites I
> know of are www.ai.mit.edu (SunOS), www.inetnebr.com (BSD),
> www.links.net, www.telescope.org (SunOS), hyperreal, xxx.lanl.gov
> (HP-UX?), and www.cm.cf.ac.uk at Cardiff (Solaris). I'm probably
^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
yup SunOs

www.msstate.edu runs 0.8.4 with Solaris and has a
250-350k per day hit rate.

I just put 0.8.5 on Cardiff.. a minute or two ago.

rob
Re: Final sanity check... [ In reply to ]
Re: Final sanity check... [ In reply to ]
> Just to be sure we know what's up, I'd like to keep track of who's
> tested a fairly recent (i.e., 0.8.2 or later) Apache... the sites I
> know of are www.ai.mit.edu (SunOS), www.inetnebr.com (BSD),
> www.links.net, www.telescope.org (SunOS), hyperreal, xxx.lanl.gov
> (HP-UX?), and www.cm.cf.ac.uk at Cardiff (Solaris). I'm probably
> missing a few, but I'd be a bit reassured if I knew there was a Linux
> or IRIX somewhere in the mix.

For the record, www.inetnebr.com is a Sun Sparc 1+ running SunOS and
0.8.5 since early this AM. We're presently serving around ~10,000
hits per day, lots of includes, CGI, imagemaps and 5 virtual hosts.

All is well.