Mailing List Archive

Re: group doing SSL in Apache... let 'em know what's coming? [Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>] (fwd)
Re: group doing SSL in Apache... let 'em know what's coming? [Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>] (fwd) [ In reply to ]
> I think that we should. One of the "down-under" members of our list,
> David Hughes, (bambi@bond.edu.au) should be aware of Shambhala, and
> has mentioned that he is aquainted with the chaps working on the SSL
> stuff. If he does not ACK this message, we should probably be more
> agressive.

I sent a message to the list about this earlier (can't recall if I saw it
come out though so maybe it didn't make it). I'll have a chat to the
guys about Shambhala and see what they think. Shouldn't be hard to
convince them to look into it. If I get a chance I may even look at it
myself (I'm helping with the ftp and telnet SSL stuff at the moment so I
have an idea of how it hangs together).

Bambi