Mailing List Archive

New shambhala snapshot (virtual hosts, bugfixes in includes&elswhere)
FYI, I've put up another snapshot of my Shambhala server; this has
been up here for a week and a half now (nobody griped, so I never took
it down), and Randy Terbush has started to use it as well. (Randy has
helped find some bugs which were lurking in the includes code; I now
have a lot more confidence in it, thought there may still be something
lurking somewhere).

This release supports a first-cut virtual host implementation, which
has been tested on Randy's preexisting virtual host setup, and passes
the smoke test there; it differs from the current Apache code in that
just about anything can be configured per-virtual-host (Aliases,
ScriptAliases, ErrorDocuments, etc.), though there are a few known
glitches which will be cured next week (i.e., if the main server has a
/cgi-bin ScriptAlias, virtual servers can't override it). XBITHACK
is still not supported... it will be after I'm done with it next
weekend.

See ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu/pub/users/rst/shambhala4.1.tar.Z if you have
an interest.

rst