--
Rob Hartill
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/
Re: switch on 0.6.4 [ In reply to ]

> If one of you earlybirds in Europe or on the East coast needs something to
> do this morning... copy 0.6.4 into the public dist directory at
> hyperreal, and update the links so that people can start to use it.
>
> Let 'em have it.
>
> --
> Rob Hartill
> http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/

I have done this. I left the name as apache_beta_0.6.4.tar.Z

I did not have time to update any kind of changelog.
Re: switch on 0.6.4 [ In reply to ]
Randy wrote,

> I have done this. I left the name as apache_beta_0.6.4.tar.Z
>
> I did not have time to update any kind of changelog.

Great. The CHANGES file in the distribution should cover this.

If I remember correctly, it shows changes from 0.6.2 -> 0.6.4

there's still a couple of references to 0.6.2 in the HTML files. I'll
track them down and replace them.

--
Rob Hartill
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/