release, which describes yet another server project named "Apache" (look
towards the middle)...

rst
Re: Another server named "Apache"... [ In reply to ]

> > Anyway, here's a press
> > release, which describes yet another server project named "Apache" (look
> > towards the middle)...
>

> > (NEW ORLEANS) April 25, 1995 -- TeleGrafix Communications Inc. of Huntington
>
> Well we beat them to the announcement, does that count for anything ?
>
> If they don't start shipping until late '95, our Apache should be
> well known, and they might have to change their name.

It should count for everything. As a card carrying member of the
monkey wrench gang, I think we should alert them to our existence.

:-)
Re: Another server named "Apache"... [ In reply to ]
> Anyway, here's a press
> release, which describes yet another server project named "Apache" (look
> towards the middle)...

> (NEW ORLEANS) April 25, 1995 -- TeleGrafix Communications Inc. of Huntington

Well we beat them to the announcement, does that count for anything ?

If they don't start shipping until late '95, our Apache should be
well known, and they might have to change their name.

If we do get stuck, one solution might be to change the spelling
of Apache to say Apachy. That'd stop all the whining about the
ties with the Apache Nation too.

robh