Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Arnab
RE: Getting issue with viewing report from browser [ In reply to ]
Arnab -

This sounds like a problem with your Apache server - either permissions (for the files) or configuration of the server for what content it is allowed to show. Members of this list come from all different environments, but mostly have experience with analog. With more information (what the error message is, how the files are laid out, permissions, etc.) someone on this list may have the expertise to help you, but if you have a local Apache or systems admin person to help you it may be a better shot.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines
I am able to generate the report properly and viewable locally.But when I try to access the output.html files from some other machine the display doesn't come properly.I have all the files present in the pages dir of Apache like the html file and the png files.I try to access the output.html file from some other box and display doesn't come.
Re: Getting issue with viewing report from browser [ In reply to ]
Thanks for all help and suggestion.I was able to resolve the issue with the
Apache webserver.I am able to view the reports now.
Regards
Arnab