Changing report titles
Has anyone ever tried changing the titles in the reports. I am running
Analog to get statistics for a proxy server that a number of libraries use
to authenticate library patrons.

I want to change the titles of some of the reports. For example:

User Report -> Local Requests
User Redirection Report -> Remote Requests
Request Report -> Database Usage

Re: Changing report titles [ In reply to ]
Brian Clanton <bclanton@dupagels.lib.il.us> wrote:
> Has anyone ever tried changing the titles in the reports. I am
> running Analog to get statistics for a proxy server that a number of
> libraries use to authenticate library patrons.
>
> I want to change the titles of some of the reports. For example:
>
> User Report -> Local Requests
> User Redirection Report -> Remote Requests
> Request Report -> Database Usage

You can modify the .lng file in the lang folder

http://analog.cx/docs/output.html#LANGUAGE

Note that the default language is uk.lng.

Aengus

RE: Changing report titles [ In reply to ]
Analog is internationalized so you can do this by making a custom language file.

The file README.txt in the language directory, and the English language file, contain some brief instructions for translating new languages.

http://analog.cx/docs/output.html#LANGUAGE

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines