can run on the command line?

Thank you,

Ed Dennis
Re: Listing Organizations in Analog 6.0 [ In reply to ]
2008/7/30 Edward Dennis <dennis@signaturegenomics.com>:
> When I run Analog 6.0 I want to be able to see more than the default top 20
> sites listed under organizations. I have read through most of the
> documentation on the Analog Web site and still have not found the answer. Is
> this a configuration in the cfg file? Is there something I can run on the
> command line?

Yes, the command is called ORGFLOOR. See docs/othreps.html#FLOOR

You can use any command on the command line via the +C command line
argument. See docs/syntax.html#plusC

--
Stephen Turner
RE: Listing Organizations in Analog 6.0 [ In reply to ]
Look for the 'ORGFLOOR' setting within your configuration file. The default is 'ORGFLOOR -20r' (-20r = top 20 sites).

http://www.analog.cx/docs/othreps.html

Rgds

Alan Wright
FEHS Technician