PAUSE

The above is my bat file. Why does Analog take long periods of time to
process these reports? My log directories are 6GB x 2.
Re: Slow loading of reports [ In reply to ]
2008/7/24 Hanif <hanifbh@gmail.com>:

> The above is my bat file. Why does Analog take long periods of time to
> process these reports? My log directories are 6GB x 2.

Use the PROGRESSFREQ command to see whether analog goes at the same
speed all the way through, or whether it starts off OK and then slows
down. If it goes at constant speed, you just have a very large amount
of data and no program will process it any quicker. But if it gets
bogged down later in the run, it may be running out of memory, and you
can use the *LOWMEM commands to help it.

--
Stephen Turner