Mailing List Archive

Large Log FIles
My site recieves a whopping 4GB's per day!!! What can I do?? My host are staying they can't help me. Can you process transfer.log files?
Re: Large Log FIles [ In reply to ]
Kush <aethiops007@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My site recieves a whopping 4GB's per day!!! What can I do?? My host
> are staying they can't help me. Can you process transfer.log files?

Transfer.log files often refer to FTP server type logs, that often have multiple entries for each transaction. If that's the type of log file that you're taking about, then you may be able to use Ananlog to coax some information from the data in the log files, but it's not a natural fit, and won't work out of the box.

If that's not what you mean by trasnfer.logs, can you expand on your question?

Aengus