Mailing List Archive

Aengus ... you are like a machine! Thanks for your help the other day - it worked great.
-----Original Message-----
From: analog-help-bounces@lists.meer.net on behalf of Aengus
Sent: Wed 4/9/2008 1:23 PM
To: Support for analog web log analyzer
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Help me to find a correct log format (UNCLASSIFIED)

Foye, Taryn T Mrs CTR USA SA <taryn.foye@us.army.mil> wrote:

> I am having a very difficult time finding a correct log format command
> for my log files.
> My log files look like:
> 74.6.19.124 - - [31/Dec/2007:23:02:34 -0500] [ecid: 98363599341,1]
> "GET /robots.txt HTTP/1.1" 404 339 [0 (secs)]
>
> Any suggestions???

LOGFORMAT (%s %j %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%t %j] [%j] "%j %r %j" %c %b %j)

Aengus

| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

This communication and all information (including, but not limited to,
market prices/levels and data) contained therein (the "Information") is
for informational purposes only, is confidential, may be legally
privileged and is the intellectual property of ICAP plc and its affiliates
("ICAP") or third parties. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. The Information is not, and should not
be construed as, an offer, bid or solicitation in relation to any
financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
The Information is not warranted, including, but not limited, as to
completeness, timeliness or accuracy and is subject to change
without notice. ICAP assumes no liability for use or misuse of the
Information. All representations and warranties are expressly
disclaimed. The Information does not necessarily reflect the views of
ICAP. Access to the Information by anyone else other than the
recipient is unauthorized and any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited. If
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender.