Thanks.

Best regards,
Minjae

--
Minjae Kim

C : 82-10-7138-5108
E-Mail : conkmj@gmail.com
NateOn : conkmj@nate.com
Re: Is there analog java version? [ In reply to ]
On 14/02/2008, Minjae Kim <conkmj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am so glad to contact all in this mailing list members. :D
> I checked analog source is composed of C files.
> Let me ask basic one. I think I can find answers if I check FAQ, but for now
> I am a little lazy...
>
> If there is no, I think it's interesting project to port C codes to Java
> ones.

No, there isn't a Java version. I think it would be very hard to port
it, and I'm not quite sure what the purpose would be.

--
Stephen Turner
Re: Is there analog java version? [ In reply to ]
Thank you very much for answering my question, Mr. Stephen Turner.

I am very honored to talk to the author of analog program.

Even though I have some experience with C language, I am much JavaEE
oriented right now.

I am consulting nowadays on Web Analytics. I got the information about
analog from the book titled "Web Site Measurement Hacks". I think probably I
will have a chance to plan to implement a software for which the company I
am consulting for. So I am very interested in figuring out analog
application architecture. If there is Java version, I think it's much more
faster for me to understand codes. That's why I ask that kind of question.

Anyway thanks for persisting to update analog. I think I will get some
insight from it in the near future.

Thanks again,
Minjae
(from South Korea)