Tel: (256) 586-4111, Ext. 17
Fax: (256) 586-4138

http://www.cookco.us
RE: Need to insert no-cache in meta tag [ In reply to ]
The only way to get Report Magic to insert other headers is to modify
the source. You could also post-process the source files with something
or may even be able to configure your web server to add these as headers
(rather than meta tags). Depending on your familiarity one of these may
be easier than the other - or they may all be complex.

--

Jeremy Wadsack

Seven Simple Machines