addresses like this: 123.333

Thanks.

Richard Esposito
Re: Need to see full IP addresses [ In reply to ]
Esposito, Richard <richard.esposito@boeing.com> wrote:
> Is there a way I can configure Analog so that I see full IP addresses
> in the "Organisation Report" section of the report? Now I only get IP
> addresses like this: 123.333

It's assumed that 123.45.67.8 and 123.45.67.9 are part of the same organization, so they only show up as a single Organization - there wouldn't be much point in having an Organization Report if they weren't. The Host report shows the full IP address of the listed Hosts.

Aengus

RE: Need to see full IP addresses [ In reply to ]
Aengus, it seems I am not configured to get a Host Report section. Based
on the documentation, it seems that I need to insert this line into the
config file:

HOST ON

Is this correct? Does it matter where in the config file I put it?
Thanks.

Richard

Re: Need to see full IP addresses [ In reply to ]
Esposito, Richard <richard.esposito@boeing.com> wrote:
> Aengus, it seems I am not configured to get a Host Report section.
> Based on the documentation, it seems that I need to insert this line
> into the config file:
>
> HOST ON
>
> Is this correct? Does it matter where in the config file I put it?
> Thanks.

HOST ON is the correct command. You can put it anywhere in the analog.cfg.

Note that the default is to only list the top 50 Hosts by bytes transferred (as far as I can recall). If you want to see more, you will want to change the HOSTFLOOR:

http://analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#FLOOR

You can also change the sort order:
http://analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#SORTBY

Aengus