bar graphs showing + signs
I'm using Analog 6.0 on OpenBSD 4.1 with Apache 1.3.29. The bar graphs
are composed of plus signs (+) instead of the graphical bars as shown
in the sample on the Analog website. How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help.

--
Terry
http://ttyson.blogspot.com/
Re: bar graphs showing + signs [ In reply to ]
Terry <beebum@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using Analog 6.0 on OpenBSD 4.1 with Apache 1.3.29. The bar graphs
> are composed of plus signs (+) instead of the graphical bars as shown
> in the sample on the Analog website. How can I fix this?

You probably need to set the IMAGEDIR directive, so that Analog can set the correct path in the HTML so that your web browser can find the images:
http://analog.cx/docs/output.html#IMAGEDIR

Aengus

Re: bar graphs showing + signs [ In reply to ]
The '+' signs are the 'alt' of the images.

The images are not being 'found' by the page itself - look to see where the page is expecting the images to be (the bar graphics are stored by default in the analog directory) but you may need to move/copy them somewhere so they can be accessed.

You set where these are by 'IMAGEDIR' line in the configuration.

Rgds

Alan Wright
FEHS Technician

Re: bar graphs showing + signs [ In reply to ]
Aengus, Alan,

Thanks for your help. I actually had both problems: 1) the path was
pointing outside the chroot. 2) i had not coppied all the png files
into the directory inside the chroot.

Again, thanks for your help.

Terry