Mailing List Archive

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
Dear Friend
I foresee your surprise upon receiving this letter from a total stranger. However be rest assured it comes with the best of intentions. I got your contact through a business associate with whom I had discussed my business intentions. Hence I have decided to involve you personally and discreetly with this business proposal of mutual benefit.

I am Dr.Anderson Johnson Luthui, Director of Operations. Until my recent promotion which made it mandatory for me to be posted to the UK, I was the
Purchasing Manager of Zulu Animal and Agro-farming Ltd. which is a member of the Wythenshawe Community Farm, Manchester London.

During my tenure as the Purchasing Manager, I used to come to Malaysia for the purchase of some veterinary injections for use in our animal farms in south Africa and Zimbabwe. During this period I used to make some money for my self through over invoicing of the price of the product (thatis,inflating the price more than what the product was actually been sold by the supplier). The top up was sometimes as high as 100% of the cost price. This was in corroboration and conniving with the supplier who made all receipts
available to me to cover this up without it getting to my employers.

Since my promotion, a new Purchasing Manager has been appointed. His presence and subsequent meetings with the supplier in Malaysia will not only deny me of the gains associated with the purchase of this product,
but my job will also be at stake as there is a possibility that he will be offered the actual price of this product. I cannot even strike a deal with him as he belongs to a religious sect that makes him declare himself as been born again. Based on his beliefs, such act constitute a sin. It is because of this that I am soliciting for your assistance. I have removed the contact details of this very supplier as I do not want our new Purchasing Manager to meet him in person. This way, we can still make some money {for
you and me} from every purchase made and at the same time, safeguard my job.

We are now in need of the injection and I have to give the new Purchasing Manager the contact information of the supplier in Malaysia. For this I am proposing to you to stand as the supplier. I will give you the contact of the main supplier whom you will meet and get this product from. You will then resell it to our new Purchasing Manager who will be coming down as soon
as the product is in your position .This transaction is on a cash and carry basis so you don’t have to worry .After you have sold the product to my company , the profit will be split evenly between us 50% apiece.

Should this arrangement be acceptable to you, do contact me immediately as I am the one delaying his trip to Malaysia thereby buying time to conclude all
necessary arrangements before his arrival. please do contact me as soon as possible so that we can discuss more in details through phone or emails below.here is my e mail address
(infojaluthui@yahoo.co.uk)
Kind Regards
Dr.Anderson Johnson Luthui.
Director of operations