It seems that download.zope.org is not resolving any more.

Regards,
Sascha

Re: download.zope.org without DNS record? [ In reply to ]
Working for me.

-aj

Re: download.zope.org without DNS record? [ In reply to ]
(Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 10:02:59AM +0200) Andreas Jung wrote/schrieb/egrapse:
> Working for me.

Hey Andreas,

My mail was from July 18, it took a few days to go out, since dns for
mail.zope.org also wasn't working :-)
A couple of people reported the problem on IRC and I think Jim took up
the issue.

Regards,
Sascha

Re: download.zope.org without DNS record? [ In reply to ]
Sorry for the noise, the email just arrived today :)

--
Andreas Jung
Hundskapfklinge 33