down since yesterday (Sunday 2010-10-10).

Regards,

Sascha

Re: download.zope.org [ In reply to ]
AFAICT, it isn't being maintained.

I stopped using it a while ago. :(

Jim

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Sascha Welter <zopelist@betabug.ch> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I don't know if anybody already noticed... download.zope.org seems to be
> down since yesterday (Sunday 2010-10-10).
>
> Regards,
>
> Sascha

Jim Fulton
Re: download.zope.org [ In reply to ]
(Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 09:49:48AM -0400) Jim Fulton wrote/schrieb/egrapse:
> AFAICT, it isn't being maintained.
>
> I stopped using it a while ago. :(

Well, it stopped a lot of people who use buildout, so I guess it must be
used in some way :-)

The problem is solved though, thanks to Jens having called the hosting
company. I had contacted him and two other people directly, because I
soon noticed that this list was offline too, due to running on
mail.zope.org, which was down too.

Regards,

Sascha

Re: download.zope.org [ In reply to ]