http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/index.html

Who is having access to check docs.zope.org,
bluebream.zope.org and other Sphix sites.
(I can understand that 2 or 3 persons would be best
with access to check these kind of things
than many people with access)

Regards,
Baiju M
Re: Documentation site is not getting updated [ In reply to ]
Re: Documentation site is not getting updated [ In reply to ]
Re: Documentation site is not getting updated [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Jens Vagelpohl <jens@dataflake.org> wrote:
> Could you contact me directly with issues such as this? Thanks.

Sure.

Can I add CC to zope-web list, so that others also will be informed about the
issue. This will also reduce duplicate reports.

While people discussing like this, we can also point the zope-web list:
http://zope3.pov.lt/irclogs-zope/%23zope.2010-08-10.log.html#t2010-08-10T17:58:15

Let zope-web become bit active :)

Regards,
Baiju M