Mailing List Archive

A basic question I couldn't fine the answer on google
Hi there,

let’s say, I want to upgrade from zope5.1.2 to zope 5.2.1
Should I just replace the zope5.2.1 Data.fs with the zope5.1.2 one?

Or, if this sound silly, how would you do it?

Thank You,

—giampiero

Re: A basic question I couldn't fine the answer on google [ In reply to ]
Hi Giampiero,

How you upgrade depends on how you installed the Zope instance in the first place. You don’t provide much information but it seems you have two separate installs now, one with Zope 5.1.2 and one with 5.2.1? It’s safe to copy the Data.fs between these installations, yes. Make sure you shut down Zope instances before copying the file, though.

jens