Mailing List Archive

Announcement: Zope 5.0a1 released
On behalf of Zope developer community I am pleased to announce the release of the first alpha release of the Zope 5 series: 5.0a1

Zope 5 drops support for

* Python 2.7, it supports Python 3.5 up to 3.8
* ZServer, it is now WSGI only

To migrate to Zope 5: first migrate to the lastest Zope 4 release.
If your code runs on the WSGI stack without showing deprecations warnings it should also be able to run on Zope 5, too, without changes.

All other changes (besides these non-backwards compatible ones) have been back ported to Zope 4.x.
(We will keep doing so until the final Zope 5 release.)

For details of the changes see https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html#a1-2020-02-28

To install the new version see https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/INSTALL.html

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen