Mailing List Archive

First Zope 4 beta release in preparation
Hi there,

from 13th to 15th of September 2017 gocept hosts the "Zope 4 Phoenix Sprint" to "help to raise Zope 4 from the ashes!"

We already released six alpha versions which currently run on Python 2.7 and Python 3.
The goal of the sprint is to release a first beta version of Zope 4.
This means we will make a feature freeze. Up to the release we are still open to decide what will be part of Zope 4 and what will be removed.

You are invited to:

* join the sprint in Halle(Saale), Germany; see https://www.meetup.com/Zope-Sprint/events/240315699

* check the documentation of Zope 4 to see if it fits your needs:

+ http://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/WHATSNEW.html
+ http://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html

* join the discussion here on the list or in the Github issue tracker: https://github.com/zopefoundation/Zope/issues

* try out the latest alpha release with your code and tell us where and how it breaks, so we can improve the documentation resp. the code

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Michael Howitz