Could you answer me some questions please?

I undestand that Zope woks with ZODB and if required also works with a relational database, both are connected by Zope core, I would like to know how Zope core works and how these database work, do they use an Object-Relational mapping and what is it? Also I would like to know how query work to database.

Sincerely yours
Re: questions [ In reply to ]
Zope used the related Python-DB API compatible driver with some
integration and boilerplate code in order to integrate the
Zope transaction mechanism with the transaction mechanism of the database
(rollback vs. commit). There are additional (optional)
integration layers working on top of SQLAlchemy like my ZSQLAlchemyDA.

-aj