Mailing List Archive

How to extract users info from ZODB?
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Smita Kamdar.

I am using zope of the below specifications -

Zope Version (Zope 2.6.2 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86),
python 2.1.3, linux2)

Python Version 2.1.3 (#3, Dec 13 2003, 05:04:19) [GCC 3.3.2 20031022
(Red Hat Linux 3.3.2-1)]

System Platform linux2

I support an application developed & deployed on zope server. There
are some users who are using that application. I want the details of
those
users. How do I extract those details from zope?

Also, my application is using Postgresql Database. I checked all the
database tables by connecting to the DB from my linux server. But none
of the tables has user info. I think the user info is in the Zope Object
Database. How do I extract the users info from ZODB?

Request you to please help me here, as I am new to zope. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Smita kamdar
Re: How to extract users info from ZODB? [ In reply to ]
you will have to write a python script in the root of your zope
instance something like detailed on this post:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2843441/zope-plone-3-1-2-export-all-users-with-email-addresses

hope this helps

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:24 AM, smita kamdar <smita.kamdar00@gmail.com> wrote:
> Respected Sir/Madam,
>
> I am Smita Kamdar.
>
> I am using zope of the below specifications -
>
> Zope Version   (Zope 2.6.2 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86),
> python 2.1.3, linux2)
>
> Python Version 2.1.3 (#3, Dec 13 2003, 05:04:19) [GCC 3.3.2 20031022
> (Red Hat Linux 3.3.2-1)]
>
> System Platform linux2
>

> I support an application developed & deployed on zope server. There
> are some users who are using that application. I want the details of
> those
> users. How do I extract those details from zope?
>
> Also, my application is using Postgresql Database. I checked all the
> database tables by connecting to the DB from my linux server. But none
> of the tables has user info. I think the user info is in the Zope Object
> Database. How do I extract the users info from ZODB?
>
> Request you to please help me here, as I am new to zope. Please help me.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Smita kamdar

%>>> "".join( [ {'*':'@','^':'.'}.get(c,None) or
chr(97+(ord(c)-83)%26) for c in ",adym,*)&uzq^zqf" ] )
Re: How to extract users info from ZODB? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your response.

My exact query is when i open ZMI, there is 1 folder named
'acl_users'. When i open that folder , there is a list of users
defined there. I want to extract the details of those users in the
list. How do I extract those details? Here I am not sure that those
user details exist in ZODB or some other location.

Request you to please help me here . Any help from you is appreciated.

Regards,
Smita Kamdar

Re: How to extract users info from ZODB? [ In reply to ]
Look at management page dtml source of your Zope server (on the disk,not in
ZoDB).