Mailing List Archive

[Zope] problem installing Openflow product of zope on LINUX
HI,

I want to install OpenFlow so that I can generate & add workflows in my
project.

Thanks for Your valuable suggestion.But I am specifically told to download &
install ‘OpenFlow’ product of zope. Also a file named ‘expression.py’ does
not exist in my OpenFlow-1.0.0 folder. My OpenFlow folder shows the
following files & directories after installation –

[test@test openflow-1.0.0]$ pwd

/opt/zope/lib/python/Products/openflow-1.0.0

[test@test openflow-1.0.0]$ ls

acinclude.m4

build-aux config.status udatapath

debian m4
aclocal.m4

configure doc
README.kernel

autom4te.cache README.hwtables Makefile.am

config.h configure.ac
include

bin config.h.in
stamp-h1

controller INSTALL var

boot.sh Makefile.in ChangeLog

config.log sbin
soexpand.pl

COPYING tests utilities

Lib share
regress

README third-party

secchan Makefile

I have downloaded openflow from http://www.openflowswitch.org/wp/downloads/.
I think I have downloaded the wrong ‘OpenFlow’ software.

>From where should I download ‘Openflow-1.1.0’ product that ships well with
Zope2.11??

Thanks a lot!!