Mailing List Archive

Web GUI/management tool recommendations
Out of curiosity, does anyone have a preferred web-based GUI they like to
use, or a vcenter-esque management tool they can recommend? I've done an
extensive amount of web searches, but most seem to just be for xenserver et
al, not regular Xen itself. I currently have four hypervisors connected to
a shared iscsi SAN and am looking for a cleaner way to manage my growing
list of VMs versus sshing into the different boxes and migrating things
around that way. I love running everything paravirt which things like xcpng
don't seem to support, plus regular xen on Debian just plain works, and
works really well.