Mailing List Archive

Xen Passthrough in ARM ZCU104
Hello,

I have problems on implementing passthrough of devices in the ZCU104. I have tried to passthrough a gpio by configuring the device tree in dom0, or changing what is in the domU config file at the moment of creation. Can someone tell me what should I change in the device tree, what to add in the config file etc to be able to passthrough two gpios (for example 416 and 417) to my Linux domU? An example on how to do this would be really really helpful
For my domU I have an "Image" and a "rootfs.cpio.gz" that I created with Yocto. If more information is needed please let me know.

Regards,
Maria