I'm sorry, but I'm going to ask a "vintage" question.

I have an old installation running in virtualbox with windows 2003 server 32 bits (the system works as a server for certain applications that I do not question to change). I would like to move the machine to an environment with xen server and I already have the virtual machine up and running.

The problem I have now is with the PV drivers, are the PV drivers compatible with windows 2003 server? When I try to install the drivers from the dpinst.exe installer, I get an "Install failed (unsigned)" error. If I run the installer from the command line, with the /LM option, I also get an error ("Failed to calculate strong name from xenbus.cat" ?¿¿?).

I recognize that the question refers to a very old system, but the drivers, in theory, are compatible with Windows 2003 server, aren't they?

(I don't know if I can ask this question in the pv developers list).

Thanks for everything.

------------------------------------
MhBeyle ___
Re: PV drivers and windows 2003 server [ In reply to ]
Hello MhBeyle.

Some time ago I had the same problem and I found the following links
that worked fine for me.

http://www.nomadcf.com/servers/migrateserver2003onvmwaretoxenondebianworkinprogress/gplpv_2003x32_signed_0.11.0.373.msi
http://www.nomadcf.com/servers/migrateserver2003onvmwaretoxenondebianworkinprogress/gplpv_2003x64_signed_0.11.0.373.msi

http://www.nomadcf.com/servers