Mailing List Archive

Reg. Tee init fail...
[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi Xen team,

In TEE driver, We allocate a ring buffer, get its physical address from __pa() macro, pass the physical address to secure processor for mapping it and using in secure processor side.

Source: https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/latest/source/drivers/crypto/ccp/tee-dev.c#L132

This works good natively in Dom0 on the target.
When we boot the same Dom0 kernel, with Xen hypervisor enabled, ring init fails.

We suspect that the address passed to secure processor, is not same when xen is enabled, and when xen is enabled, some level of address translation might be required to get exact physical address.

Any hints to resolve this?

Thanks,
Siva Sangeetha S K