Mailing List Archive

xl restore blocks for 1 minute
Hello,
When I run xl restore on a Windows 10 VM with xen 4.13, the VM seems to hang for about 1 minute while xentop lists the VM in the 'b' state. When I move the mouse in the VNC window of the VM, I see the windows pointer move and change shape if I hover over text or a windows resize region for example, but I cannot change window focus by clicking, and none of the applications respond. The host has a lot of resources and this is the only VM running on it.

Does anyone know what's happening and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Neil