Mailing List Archive

Fwd: xen and the support for spice GL
Hello.

To make a long story short,I tried to pass through my two kinect 2 devices
from ubuntu 20.04 to a two qemu / kvm virtual machines,where on the first
one I have also passed through my RTX 2080 ti and on the second one,I have
passed through also the IGPU (Intel UHD Graphics 630). This is the tutorial
that I have followed :

https://blog.tmm.cx/2020/05/15/passing-an-intel-gpu-to-a-linux-kvm-virtual-machine/

It worked great,except for a "little" problem. When I attach the second
kinect to the vm,as soon as I try to use it,its connection drops. For this
reason,I've got an idea. Maybe what I want to do works better using the
xen-hypervisor. So,I have created a new connection and a new vm with xen
and virt manager and I tried to assign the Intel UHD Graphics 630 GPU to
the vm following the tutorial above.

It's a shame that it didn't work because the error that u see below :
https://i.stack.imgur.com/h518O.png

"hypervisor / libvirt does not support spice GL". So my question is if xen
supports the spice GL or not. thanks.

--
Mario.

--