Did anyone install OpenSUSE? Why OpenSUSE not have any option about installing Xen during installation but have an option about KVM?
Why Xen package doesn't included?

Cheers.
Re: OpenSUSE and Xen [ In reply to ]
I don't know if it helps, but I had to install yast2-vm package before
any Xen options came up. This must have been a recent change because
I saw guides that made no mention of it.

Re: OpenSUSE and Xen [ In reply to ]
The goal of SUSE is clear.

On Jul 16, 2020, 7:30 PM, Biff Eros wrote:

> I don't know if it helps, but I had to install yast2-vm package before
> any Xen options came up. This must have been a recent change because
> I saw guides that made no mention of it.
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 2:30 PM <peter.jac@protonmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Why the DVD doesn't have free space for Xen but have for KVM?
>> OK, if it is because of DVD space then why not remove KVM and add Xen instead of it?
>> I asked "https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/541471-How-to-install-Xen-during-installation" .
>>

>> Sent from ProtonMail mobile

Apparently “this goal” needs to be spread to beyond the perimeters of SUSE. Hence the msg of the O.P. ?