Mailing List Archive

Dom0 completely froze, need help
Hi all,

My server completely froze just now, forcing a hard reboot.
This is the 2nd time it happened, previous time there was nothing to be found in the logs.

This time, I did find several kernel-panics in the syslog, which is why I feel I can ask for
assistence.
I am unable to figure out what actually happened and caused this, googling some of the
messages didn't give anything useful, so I really could use some assistance.

Attached is the part of the log showing the messages.

The first line after this is syslog starting after the reset.
The last line before this section is the usual messages I always get.

I run Gentoo-Linux. Fully updated as of 1 week ago.
Relevant (I think) versions:

Kernel: 5.4.38

ZoL: 0.8.4

If anyone has any ideas and/or requires further information, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Joost Roeleveld