Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Query regarding builnig Xen on Raspberry-Pi3
Hello,

I am trying to build the Xen to my Raspberry pi3 board. Below is the
details,
BBlayers.conf file:

# POKY_BBLAYERS_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf
# changes incompatibly
POKY_BBLAYERS_CONF_VERSION = "2"

BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
BBFILES ?= ""

BBLAYERS ?= " \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/poky/meta \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/poky/meta-poky \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/poky/meta-yocto-bsp \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-python \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-networking \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-filesystems \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-cloud-services \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-selinux \
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-virtualization\
/home/siddhu/Documents/yocto/sources/meta-raspberrypi \
"

The build went well but after writing to SD card. I typed "$: xl info " but
I got " xl not found" error. May I know what mistake I am doing here please.

I have attached the local.conf too where I have enabled the virtualisation
after going through the readme of the meta-virtualisation.
--
Thanks and Regards.
Siddhartha V.