Mailing List Archive

Open a VM graphic window in dom0 without Xorg - possible ?
Hi,

Inspired by Qubes, I’m trying to create an Xen-based OS on my laptop where dom0 is with Wayland Weston and without Xorg.
When I try QEMU with a non-Xen VM (simply emulating it) it opens a window in the system (dom0). So far so good. But when I want to create/launch a basic Xen VM (which is the intended goal), it looks like I’m stuck with two options ? VNC which obviously is of no use here, or SDL which, when tried, asks for the Xorg I don’t want to install...

Hence my question : am I doing something wrong or is there another option ?

Many thanks if someone could take some time to answer me and apology in advance if I missed something obvious...

XavierC