2. R-car H3
3. Samsung Exynos auto v9
4. Qualcomm snapdragon S820A V2
5. Exynos 5250

Eagerly waiting for the reply. Any suggestions will help a lot. Even if any
chip apart from the above list also good.

Thanks and regards,
Siddhartha V.
Re: Query on xen compatibility [ In reply to ]
Hello Siddhartha,

>>May I know which is the best option to run Xen with PV mode guests on it
Have you taken a look at
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions ?
If I were you, I would start with the h/w that I can get easy access to and
get myself familiar with all the building, flashing, logging et al.

Thanks,
Rajagopal

Re: Query on xen compatibility [ In reply to ]
Thank you sir.

Actually I saw that link. But i dont have any hardware with me. I need to
get the new one.

Here qualcomm is not mensioned but in some forum I read about qualcomm on
xen. So i thought of getting clear info before my puchase.

Regards,
Siddhartha V

Regards,