Mailing List Archive

Sharing clocks between dom0 and domU
Hi, I have a Xilinx ZCU102. I'm trying to pass through the the display port to a DomU, but I'm having trouble with the clock. There is a clock manager called "clk" which has clocks needed by both dom0 and the domU. I tried to add a fixed clock to the partial device tree of the domU, but this didn't work. Is there a way to share the clock manager between the two domains or to create a clock that domU can use?
Here is the relevant part of the device tree. For the guest, I just copied the nodes to the passthrough section in the partial dtb.