Is there any board limitation like RPi-3, that Xen can't run on this ?
If Xen can run on this, is it reasonable to expect serial logs from Xen
since it supports PL011 ?
Or is there anything else in the way of Xen logs appearing on the serial
console ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rajagopal
Re: Booting Xen on DragonBoard410c [ In reply to ]
I remember last year or maybe earlier that someone mentioned the dragonboard bootloaders forbade access to
the EL2 exception level, which is required to exploit the virtualization support.

Basically if it is still there, you cannot boot xen or kvm.

Regards,
Kun

??????: Rajagopal Aravindan
????: [Xen-users] Booting Xen on DragonBoard410c
?????: xen-users@lists.xenproject.org

Hello,

I am trying to boot Xen using latest u-boot(2019.07), on DB410c.
But, I am NOT getting any boot-up logs from Xen over serial console.

I am able to boot Linux natively using same u-boot and found the onboard UART is PL011 from dmesg output.